Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 04:33 PM   #6668
hracingplyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
So now you have horses that have early speed--and are potentially in good shape and stamina. To insure this--I require any contenders to have earned a Platinum Power Number.

The only exception I make is if a horse is the ONLY horse from his race to make the list.

My spot play w/my rules selected LUCKY ROCKET in the 2nd (ran out), and PERFECTLY SEASONED(paid $14.00 to win) in the 3rd, as they met all qualifying rules.

Also, these horses didn't qualify due to low odds, or no Power #, but won anyway. I didn't notice, but in the 7th there was a "single" contender--but I missed it completely.

1st REIGN OF FIRE
2nd TONY'S TAPIT
4th MR RIGHT NOW
7th WILLINLILVILLIAN (paid $55.00) yep I missed it! He didn't have a Power Number but qualified as a "single" as the only horse from the 7th on the list.

Good Luck,

-NCG
No clue what u did here what did Willinlilvillian qualify on? He is not the best early or late horse in race 7

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)