Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 09:52 AM   #2252
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Thank you mike, Merry Christmas brother. God Bless us all....everyone 👰

P.A. Mike is seriously going to have to do an update here one of the days...even the emojis are early 2000's---tired of having to supply my own out of embarrassment 🔫 These are Unicode Standard and available without permissions needed --like free fonts.
The only problem with doing a righteous update on this site--if you think Brisnet was bad---wooooooboy. We ALL will probably have to re-sign-up with screen names. Nothing will work as it did previously. If you think people are bitching about Bris OMG you haven't seen anything yet. It won't be a completely smooth transition--but it will have to happen. That's called progress.

Sometimes these threads just make me want to throw up...anyone with me on that? There was one about slot machines--give me a freakin' break.

Hello??? Stop with the fake "I don't see how anyone can play a slot machine for hours". Bullsh*t.

Everyone has played them--why? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUN--THAT'S WHY.

They aren't as fun as they used to be--when you had that big bucket of quarters, or nickels, dollars--whatever your game was...and that thunk, thunk thunk when you hit a jackpot.

The vouchers just arent as much fun--but they're still fun. That's why they're so popular.

One of my favorite "methods" of slot play...I have always read about big winners--they would say something like:
"I just walked up to a machine and the 2nd or 3rd time I pulled the handle I hit the jackpot!"

So my method is...I play the slot machines early in the AM --and play each machine 3 times. Whatever happens--no matter what--I move on to the next. I would play every quarter machine in the place---after going from one end to the other--I would start over.

Guess how many big jackpots I nailed with this method??

NONE! ...But it was still fun 🎲
-----------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: jpg slots.JPG (84.3 KB, 168 views)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most