Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NYRA cancelling
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 01:44 PM   #66
classhandicapper

Quote:
But, when he goes on Twitter, as he has done MANY times for MANY years, and panders to awful people by taking gross cheap shots at me, and of course never using the @ sign with my name, he crosses the line from poster here to, and I'm being nice, creep.
On rare occasions I have had conversations with a harsh critic of yours about betting (ITP). I've suggested to him his attacking style towards the industry leaves something to be desired, but he doesn't listen to anyone.

However, what you call cheap shots, I call having a conversation about racing where I am adding my own 2 cents hoping to engage with someone that might be able to help me too. IMO he's a sharp guy with a terrible bedside manor, but he's sharp nonetheless and I AGREE with HIM on betting.

YOU take these conversations personally.

I am telling you not to.

Big fvcking deal if we disagree. Life is too short for this shit.

I had no idea you would want to me @ you. You've had me blocked for what seems like at least 10 years and say you don't read my posts here either. Had I known you wanted me to @you, I'd have done so. I apologize for not doing so. I don't have you blocked. You are free to see everything I post and I'd be glad to @you if you happen to be in the thread going forward.

Our internet feud is among the dumbest things I've ever experienced on social media. That's saying a lot. It should not exist.

Assume I am good guy trying to learn and contribute instead of the worst and you'll be way way closer to the truth. I'll try to refrain from saying anything critical that might trigger you. This is all BS horse racing conversation.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom