Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 09:59 AM   #8
Teach

Race Seven:

In a dining sense, we've enjoyed the appetizers and aperitifs; it’s now time for the main course. The offerings are "top-drawer” and, I might add, abundant. It’s an array of top-flight races that’s topped off, like a maraschino cherry on a hot fudge sundae, with The Travers. This Grade I, 7-furlongs Forego, starts us off. It’s a short field, but rich in equine talent. I’ve landed on the 1/2 M/L “chalk,” ELITE POWER. Quite frankly, this Curlin-bred chestnut horse has been nothing short of sensational. His connections are impeccable: Juddmonte Farms, Bill Mott and Irad Ortiz Jr. This Smart Strike-bred’s trainer, the Hall-of Famer from “The Mount Rushmore State,” the aforementioned Bill Mott, is having an excellent Spa meet. Mott does exceptionally well with winners of their last race. Irad Ortiz Jr. is one off the best jockeys in the country. The horse, Elite Power, was last seen winning the Grade I AG Vanderbilt about one month ago. Today’s one-panel stretch to 7 furlongs should help. Any moisture would be a bonus. Others: , , .

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.