Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 10:46 PM   #13
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

I'm tired of this guy. The show's are less fun watching what may be otherwise decent competitors getting rolled night after night. I wonder if they can cap his winnings after a mill or so.

I took the test a couple weeks ago. I've taken it several times before; this time was my worst performance ever, but that's neither here nor there; usually, I feel like I get about 45 out of 50 but have never got the call. if there's a point there, it's that the line between being good enough to get on and thousands of near misses is pretty small. Imagine the excitement of getting the call, then find out you're going against that guy. They're getting smoked five or six questions and a DD into it. That's no fun.

If they let him keep going, I'll stop watching. I know it's taped, but nothing's been leaked as far as I know about an eventual outcome. What would the show's exec's choose to do: hope someone defeats him (unlikely) or keep going until the end of their "season"?
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.