Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 07:23 PM   #403
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
All I could tell you is to call Customer Service.
Being a customer that long should allow you to use Classic....

Bitch like HELL!!!
As much bitching as some of us have done about the new interface, I'm not sure how much that would help. I still have access to "Twinspires Classic" because I did complain though. My buddy who plays the horses a few times a year found out on Breeders Cup Day that he couldn't get "Classic", and was told by support that he couldn't get it enabled for his account, and that only some of the whales "and those that complained a lot" still had access. Then support (via chat) indicated they were considering bringing back Twinspires Classic for everyone. Well, duh.

But since this whole fiasco started last December with the new interface, I've come to realize how crappy Twinspires' video feed is as well. They claim all the ADWs get the same signal source, but Twinspires must fragment and reduce the resolution on purpose, or they get a break on the video signal cost by carrying a lower res signal. While using TVG, Xpressbet or NYRA bets, it's a whole different experience for me. Sharp, clear, and rare for hangups which plagued TS.

I've cut way back on my at TS this year, and am now using TVG and NYRAbets. Until Twinspires brings back the Classic interface which can be used all the time (my settings all get smoked when I navigate elsewhere on the Twinspires site and I have to re-enter all the tracks) AND they improve their video to make it on par with the other ADWs, I don't see any reason to reward them with a larger share of my minnow handle.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)