Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 06:46 PM   #1
Igeteven

Oaktree Racing & Santa Anita lives in Dream Land

In my opinion, Track management lives on another planet, the walls are coming down all around them and they still deny that racing in California is falling apart.

What will it take, Trainers going on strike, as of now there is almost a complete civil war in the State and our beloved Governor, who knows NOTHING about horse racing, says it great, “Now there is a true politician, lie and blame someone else”.

After the Breeders Cup, one will see the worse Breeders Cup in history, I hope this will send a message to the CHRB, who are real dummies and do some thing. Our Governor will still say, how nice, it's great!

No one in this State can come forward to take command of the situation; everyone is powerless to do something about the situation except the Governor.

If the trainers were smart, they would all strike and refused to run their horses on opening day at Santa Anita. However, again, they have no guts to do so.

I see California Racing by the end of this year in total dis-array by opening day of Santa Anita on the 26th of Dec.

I hope there is one trainer out there that can lead a revolt, show some guts to get all the trainers to strike against Santa Anita.

Just think about it, no horses at opening day, Santa Anita will have dirt track installed with five days, no question about it and have full fields.

Any opinions on what I wrote.

Last edited by Igeteven; 10-21-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Igeteven is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)