Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #5
hugh

Week One ATP Football Selections

I hate Already being 0-1 after the heels don't score with first down at the 2 (with 1 minute to play).. I mean come on! ...
"No one is giving North Carolina a chance.. only 26% of the betting public is taking NC and the points..
media is obsessed with Clowney.. I see this being a close game.
Tar Heels +12 (maybe 12.5 or 13 on game day)"
I still think it was a good play, but a loss is a loss.. moving on...
I like to target the big games.. aka nationally televised contests where the sports books really cash in when the heavily backed public faves lose.
These are my first Saturday of college football plays:
1) Buffalo +35 against the Buckeyes.... the morning game on ESPN 2... expecting monster action on Ohio State tomorrow morning. We should be able to get 36-36.5 points before game time. only 22% giving Buffalo a chance.
2) Miss State +12.5 .. Only 18-22% going against the Cowboys. ABC game... Rankings don't mean that much this early in the season.. but ranked teams get all the public money.
3)California +6 ... Always love the night game for against the public plays.. People down during the day go on tilt and back any fave. In this case that's Northwestern. Only 20-30% Cal at this moment. I'm one of them.
4) A small play on TCU. They can get it done against the Tigers. Less than 25% giving TCU a chance.

Last edited by hugh; 08-30-2013 at 06:47 PM.
hugh is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)