Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 09:21 PM   #20
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I will not pretend some great sorrow over Limbaugh’s passing. In fact, I think the world would have been a better place had he never been born. He was a racist. He was a misogynist. He was an addict. He was a liar. He was a coward. He was a hypocrite. He had no real beliefs except to make money.

No intelligent person would actually listen to him, just the Mega dittoes and Rushbo crowd. HE WILL NOT BE MISSED.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Breitbart
One day I asked [my future father-in-law Orson Bean] why he had Rush Limbaugh’s book The Way Things Ought to Be on his shelf. I asked him, “Why would you have a book by this guy?”

And Orson said, “Have you ever listened to him?”

I said yes, of course, even though I never had. I was convinced to the core of my being that Rush Limbaugh was a Nazi, anti-black, anti-Jewish, and anti-all things decent. Without berating me for disagreeing with him, Orson simply suggested that I listen to him again.

This is where my rendezvous with destiny begins.

I turned on KFI 640 AM to listen to evil personified from 9 a.m. to noon. Indeed, my goal was to derive pleasure from the degree of evil I found in Rush Limbaugh. I was looking forward to a jovial discussion with Orson to confirm how right I was. One hour turned into three. One listening session into a week’s worth. And next thing I knew, I was starting to doubt my preprogrammed self. I was still a Democrat. I was still a liberal.

But after listening for months while putting thousands of miles on my car, I couldn’t believe that I once thought this man was a Nazi or anything else.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...h-inspired-me/
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)