Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 06:58 PM   #5
Poindexter

Going to pass on the pick 5 as it will be too pricey to play as I would like to.
Going to play and early pick 3 starting in race 1 as follows.

$2 pick 3 1-6 w 1-3-4-9 w 6 that is a $16 ticket
$.80 pick 3 2-3-5 w 1-3-4-9 w 6 that is a $9.60 play

total play for the first pick 3 is $25.60

Be back later as I finish capping.

For those playig the pick 5 my comments

1) 1-6 look best and 2-3-5 fill out the contenders.

2) I assume the 9 will be heavily bet as he is unbeaten, beaten a couple of good looking horses and may very well crush these. Not sold however, especially from the 9 hole. Think the 1-3-4 have a legit shot to beat him, we will find out.

3) Like Born to Fire in here. 1 scares me some, 3, if and this is a big if he fires is obviously a big danger, the 9 I have been killed on as he gets troubled trips week after week and then last week, though I give him a decent figure, visually I was very unimpressed. Seems to be headed the wrong direction. Really do not like the rest.

4) One of those race where virtually the whole field has a shot, looks like an all race too me. Even having trouble determining who I like best.

5) 3-4 are the obvious favorites 2-5-6-10 round out the contenders, we will find out, if I am structuring tickets I am using 3-4 mainly and 2-5-6-10 on a cover/backup play.

Good luck, be back later after I do some more capping.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)