Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #190
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why the **** do you continue to mock people of faith?

Who the hell are you to be such an asshole? Where exactly do you get off?

Mocking boxcar is one thing...but to throw out these kinds of generalizations and insults to Christians and Jews (primarily...still haven't seen you mock Islam or Mohammed yet) is going over the line.

You need to step back and start acting more adult...accept that there are billions of people in this world with billions of different beliefs and let it end there.
Me, little ol' me and my pen...? A threat to over 2000 yrs of Christianity and Judaism....I think not....my words cannot possibly alter the faith of the faithful....in fact, it makes them stronger, and affords them the opportunity to reply in their efforts to convert me....I have only presented a picture of what they say they believe in....they believe in the sacred heart of Jesus...they believe that Jesus created the universe, that Jesus wasa Jew who believed (and inspired theTorah)...why is it mockery to present in graphic terms what they believe....? I must have touch a nerve...I could speak also of the absurdities of Islam as well if you prefer...this is after all a thread concerning religion...and with billions of the faithful, maybe a dissenting view might be tolerated....posters can respond for themselves,
Or are you one of those knights that must protect the holy from the profane...my point is that Christianity and Judaism are both pagen through and through, in fact, all human religions are pagen...to maintain otherwise is the classic sign of a religious bigot....it is a false and vicious distinction to draw...and if the monotheists cannot see this...well, go figure...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)