Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #12
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by toussaud
if i have learned anyting over the years as a business man is that everyone has ethics until it comes to bettering their bottom line or are in a position to take advantage of you then they have excuses and rationalizations.

\I've had clients just flat out lie about not getting websites that cost high 4 figures and have had to dispute credit card transactions for services that i could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt i rendered. hell at this very moment \ and i am not making this up, the only reason i'm up this late is because i had a client who owes me the third installment of a payment for a job that did for him, we built his website for him and he owes us about 1800 dollars , we moved the site and he got cute and tried to change the password on the site and lock us out so we couldn't get to the site, thinking he could just walk away from the job and not pay the 1800 dollars. what he doesn't know is we have software that allows us to get to the site's file s and delete them embedded into every site we build so right now i'm taking his site off the internet. not my first rodeo. So don't come to me about being ethic. . no one gives 2 shits about you or your career at the end of the day. screw the fact that I have employees and i have to make payroll. screw the fact that the services were rendered above and beyond what he expected. he's just going to try to get over because he can.

if vic thinks he has a legit chance to get the job, doe what you gotta do. doesn't mean he doesn't like michael. but it' s a grind out there. gotta put food on the table.
Wow...

Have you ever thought of writing a book about your life? It sounds fascinating...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)