Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 07:43 PM   #197
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Launching an ad hominem attack against me is not a reason. Why must God sentence all sinners to hell -- or by implication declare all sinners innocent and send them all to heaven? Why must it be all or nothing? You must give a rational, coherent explanation for why God would be unjust unless it's an all or nothing deal one way or the other.
YOU were the one who proposed the "what if all" scenario, in post #193. And now you ask ME why everything must be "all or nothing"? Logical debate is obviously not your strong suit.

You are the one who supports the outrageous notion that "many people are predestined for eternal destruction". And I asked how a person who is predestined for eternal destruction can be held to blame for his inevitable fate. You couldn't give me a reasonable answer...so you came up with your nonsensical "what if all" reply in post #193.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most