Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TimeformUS
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 06:05 PM   #942
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennie
Grits - Saturday was a good day at Saratoga and they don't come often. If I knew Palace Malice was going to finish up the track it could have been a great day. He cost me the pick 4 and the pick-6. Fortunately, I only played a $4 ticket on the pick-6, with 5 singles. Went 2 deep in the 9th. The other races looked easy with the 2 L3 horses I mentioned earlier, Palace Malice, Granny in the 6th and Big Blue in the 11th. I thought once I got past the 9th and only had palace Malice and Big Blue Kitten to run, I had it locked .
Live to fight another day.
Sunday I had 5 winners and lost money.
Bennie, live to fight another day, indeed, YOU WILL!! And to think, Pletcher's been quoted, saying, "PM has me scratching my head, I don't know".

WTF! (Well That's Fine, this time, maybe the other words, the next.) Anyway, I sure hope he figures out why his Grade 1 champ didn't run a lick. I'm sure you'd love to know, too.

Another weekend's just days away, Bennie.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)