Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Diamond System
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 04:53 PM   #37
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaGambler View Post
I have this program. I would like to see it available to run with the single data files from Brisnet. I have send several emails to Pandy as to a update to using single file data, with not a single reply.
The program has good results for anyone looking to purchase. However you cant scratch a horse and when viewing you cant just go from one race to another and back you have to rerun the complete program again, this is frustrating at times. Norcal Greg's pace view is more user friendly for users looking to purchase a program.

With my Power Pace and Real Time programs, which are more current, they both work with brisnet single data files and allow scratches. But, The Diamond System was developed in 1996 on a database program and we could never get it to run with brisnet single data files, only the multi files, and Trackmaster exe files. And we couldn't do scratches, which I don't think is a big deal, doesn't change the ratings. But the bottom line is, it is what it is. The main thing is, it still picks a lot of longshot winners, and that's what we were going for. Some very good contest players use it.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)