Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:00 PM   #17
jonnielu
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
It's changed hands several times, but I believe the DRF is in the hands of private equity, which is typically very cash flow focused. I believe Crist did a short interview on the business side of DRF a yr or so ago, and he seemed to indicate things were on track. I think I kind of understand your handicapping approach, but you don't blame DRF for selling their product, do you?
This is yet another example of your closed mindedness and incessant need to appear as if you have great knowledge of what is being discussed. Just my humble opinion, but I would think you might actually put yourself in a position to gain new information if you could stop associating the first four words of everything you hear or read with what you do know. Give yourself a chance, you could comprehend what you hear or read, if you stayed with it for just another sentence or two.

I say, "sell you a program.... " with full faith that you already know that the DRF is not selling programs. I say, "the industry's publishing empire", somehow you get "DRF". Let me try it again.

I'd bet that (the racetracks) the industry makes more (profit) net cash with its (Equibase) publishing empire than from takeout on the betting.

jdl
jonnielu is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)