Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #132
slewis
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlskorner
It appears that the DAILY RACING FORM , GULFSTREAM PARK, JEREMY PLONK, EQUIBASE, BRIS, TRACKMASTER and 5k (more or less) of DRF readers were wrong about the true ownership of This One's for Phil, until corrected by TLG, at least I was in good company.

Still doesn't answer the question is Dutrow a cheater or a good trainer ? I am inclined to beliew his "little black bag" story as posted by TLG.
I know I have posted what I am about to post again, previously.....

I am not blind either....

But someone needs to explain this "little black bag" thing to me.

Dutrow sends two horses to Dubai and wins at a track with not only an absolute zero drug tolerance policy... but without lasix, and while sitting in South Fla. with Big Brown.

Next food for thought: Again a repeat....
I PHYSICALLY look at every horse, virtually every race at ALL 3 NYRA tracks.
(Im not talking about through binoculars, Im talking about getting within 10 feet or so, and I have TLG who will vouch for this because he's recently seen me outside in the frigid NY weather trying to get a close look).

Steve Asmussen's horses come in race after race after race looking sensational, even in winter when trainers struggle to keep horses looking sharp..

Question is .. how does he do this??? (since he is NEVER in NY in the winter).
Does he let his help in on the "black bag"??.

If so, why dont they go out on their own????

Everyone needs to except that these guys are REALLY good with GREAT programs. If their horses are getting "extra" help on occasion, maybe the tracks need to hire labs like in the olympics to catch them.
Until then..... enjoy the racing.
slewis is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement