Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
Hanover1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash
I say Good to that....At first, one might say why punish the guy, he wasn't caught doing anything illegal, as far as testing is concerned at least...

But, Pena, and we've had this discussion before, about how he was caught on many occasions and on many levels, especially on the west coast of racing, cheating the players as well as the other horseman he competed against...

It seems silly to base your handicapping on ONE man alone....Is Pena in or out....

In reality, I truly believe that it is costing the racetracks some coin, when it comes to betting races with Pena in.....And that is why YR & Rooney may be doing this....$$$

I have been doing this too long, and, for the most part, I know who the good trainers are, year in and year out.....Nobody is that good, nobody...

Why doesn't he have any really young lightly raced horses ?....Could it be that the owners wouldn't want their horse's ruined so early in their racing careers ?

I say go away, Lou Pena, you are not good for the game....At least on the players side of things....Imo, that is....

best,

Since ROI on Pena charges has been negative, many players have shied away, but Yonkers is not known as a bastion of wagering delights, with or without Pena. Track money is of a fixed rate, regardless of who races? There has been some outcry, and it has been persistent. He is also banned at Tioga, Vernon, and soon to be M1, after Gural takes control. A few other spots as well.....
Hanover1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)