Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NYRA REWARDS
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 07:44 PM   #1
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

NYRA REWARDS

Questions: who here has an ADW for rebates? Probably many. Need some feedback.

The past 5 years I've handled well over 400,000 (average). This year was a down year. Only bet 300,000. When does your ADW post your rebate?

How much do you get back for 35,000 a month?

Went to track today, expecting my NYRA rebates ($1300. Bet 55,000 to 60,000 this month). Money is usually in between the 2nd and 3rd of the month (regardless of if it's a racing day or not). Was told it might be in by the 6th. They advertise rebates to be paid within the first 3 racing days. Today was the third racing day and tomorrow the 4th.

I have friends who bet through capital otb and are given 7% regardless of bet type or track. NYRA doesn't provide that.

I have 1 p.m. from a nice gentlemen. Please give me other feedback. I am a NY state resident and I am annoyed.

My twin spires monthly bonus points are always available on every first of the month.

It's not a system issue because allllll month, nyra had an accurate total of my wagers.

I sincerely think it's an attempt to make an extra overnight sweep credit of the aggregate total, which is terrible.

ADW feedback please....

Last edited by EMD4ME; 01-03-2015 at 07:48 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)