Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 04:28 PM   #180
Rex Phinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
1--2024 is about taking the country back again and Trump is the only one to lead us there. He did this once and the 2nd time will be easier. PLUS -- who the fu#k is running in the GOP (and Democrat Party) that is America First, pro USA, pro life, pro USA manufacturing and energy industries, pro blue collar worker, pro military defense, pro National and border security. And anti China, anti mandates, anti grooming, mutilization and sexualizing of children, anti vaccine passports, and anti climate change hoaxes. And lots more. NONE of the Democrats are with Trump on these issues, and a great majority of the establishment Republicans are also against Trump.

2--I am not worried about any challenge to "my" guy. I only want to shoot down stupidity in the GOP and the suckers who are buying into this. Let DeSantis run; Trump will kill him in the any and every primary, including Florida. In every poll taken to date Trump beats DeSantis by a 80-20 margin; and DeSantis' 20% is lengths ahead of other possible GOP opponents. DeSantis won't even run; DeSantis is smart and he knows this. Never forget that without Trump, there is no DeSantis. Also, never forget that in every poll taken amongst registered Republicans throughout the USA, Trump has a 90% approval rating.

3--It's the idiots who hate Trump and who can't count and who does not know history. Even if it's 4-5 years ago, they are the ones who can't see the forest from the trees. Just read item #1 again. Even you and me can run on that platform. lol.

4--Biden didn't beat Trump last time how so could he do it again after destroying the economy? You may believe what you read in the newspapers or listen to the idiots on Fox News, but Biden will not be the nominee in 2024. Go to the bank on that. It might be your first winner too. (You're a player Rex. Get a future book bet on Gavin Newsom for 2024 as the Dem nominee).

The more you say this, the more I doubt your ability to add or think straight. In 2016 (63 million) and 2020 (74.2 million) Trump won more votes than any single Republican candidate ever. In 2020, he won more votes than any incumbent president in the history of the US, including Obama in 2008. He bested Obama's record twice!This matters Rex.

Jan 6 was a crime and a fraud. By the FBI, by the DOJ and whatever faction of the shadow government capable of this. Sadly people died on Jan. 6 and after --war hero Ashlii Babbit was murdered by a Capitol Policeman, shot in cold blood while unarmed; two of those arrested protestors committed suicide while unjustly held and mistreated for a nominal crime at its worse. And where were the people protesting that injustice. Only ignorant people won't seek to know what really happened on Jan 6; only stupid people blame Trump for Jan. 6.

Same with the stolen election. Yet they ignore it that the secretaries of state in both Michigan and Pennsylvania --the officers responsible for elections-- resigned because of their criminality in the 2020 election. A Pennsylvania court earlier ruled the 2020 election unconstitutional and suggested a new election. Of course, that never happened but the ruling stood. In both Arizona and Georgia, there were counties and cities in both states where there were more votes counted for Biden than there were registered voters. Trump lost both states by only about 11,000 each! Same in Pennsylvania where Trump had an 800,000 vote lead at 11 pm on Election Night, only to lose by 200,000 four days later! Of course, Trump had "no" right questioning the 2020 results. Ha ha ha.

Who says and believes Trump is weaker today than before 2020? Don't make me laugh. If Trump was so weak, why is it that the despicable Wall Street hedge fund burglars, the disgraced, neutered and incompetent establishment GOP, the soon to be extinct main street media all want to bury Trump right now, two years before 2024?

I'm a lifelong Republican who voted for Trump twice and I'm telling you I want someone else to vote for. If you think I'm the only person in the country who feels that way then fine. My guess is I'm not.
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)