Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 07:01 PM   #167
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I saw it reported yesterday in the Washington Post

I think JustRalph posted about it last night?

THEY JUST MADE THE WHOLE THING UP

And now you wonder HOW they justified the raid in the first place.

These are the kinds of people who, according to Democrats and the MSM, DO NOT THREATEN our PRECIOUS DEMOCRACY? LMAO
I no longer read any of the dying main stream print media such as the WaPo and now, bye-bye, the NY Post. All the legacy newspapers had a good 150-year run and now they are a joke and quite inconsequential.

Missed JustRalph's post. The thread headline also didn't really hook me in at first blush.

I don't wonder anything -- especially about the media. I do wonder how come too many people on here buy into the legacy media ALL the time. I guess being lazy and disinterested helps. Look at all hate directed at you just because you like and post Tucker Carlson monologues. Tucker is smart and makes sense, which is too much for most lazy airheads and people who think they are the smartest people in the room to grasp or debate. You would think experienced grizzled horse players would appreciate a wise ass like Tucker.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)