Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 10:39 AM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i can show you systems that have worked for 50 years that produce close to 53% winners as long as you get the very best point spread going for you at all times. if you miss games by half a point, you will turn out to be a loser.

the whole thing is a waste of time with the sports. even if you are good enough to get the right points every time, the margin of profit is so small that you need to be betting large amounts of money. now if you have that big money, why do you need to bet sports to begin with? i can bet no more than $600 per race and win about $30,000 for the year and keep my brain occupied and never get stressed out with losing big money. and that is going 100% into pari mutual pools.

I always considered 53% the break even point. I haven't been a hardcore NFL better for decades. I will make season bets and not bet single games or parlays till the play-offs.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)