Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Monmouth Park
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 12:54 PM   #66
alhattab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
I am one of the people on the other side of the issue about Monmouth Park. I don't have anger about it. Monmouth Park is a nonstarter as a Racetrack for betting...and the reasons are NUMEROUS. Those reasons started WAY before whipping became such an issue.

I have never attacked you or anybody else who wishes to patronize Monmouth Park. That is your business. But for you or anybody else...attempting to claim some kind of Moral Superiority on this topic is a joke. Four reasons:

1. Dennis Drazin
2. Jason Servis
3. Jorge Navarro
4. Bob Baffert

Find yourself some better footing before coming after others about their choices. Monmouth Park is a Shithole. They were a Shithole LONG before this whipping issue came front and center. People are speaking with their wallets. I honestly hope Monmouth Park sticks to their guns. I bet a lot of Property Developers hope they do, too.
Elkchester- I’ve heard a lot of people voice displeasure over Mth’s handling of Servis and Navarro. I get that. Curious if you (or others) have similar issues with Gulfstream or even NYRA. It is a genuine question- I’m not trying to defend Mth or anything. I could see singling out Mth if these guys hit their 30% win rate at Mth, but they won everywhere, stabled at GP (Servis may have had stalls in NY but I don’t think so), and Servis trained for a NYRA board member. So why do you single out Mth in this regard (your disdain due to Drazin is another matter!). Thanks
alhattab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)