Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 10:22 AM   #406
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity
maybe we should let flacco have ONE season where he throws for 30+ touchdowns OR breaks 4000 yards (yes, either one) before we talk about him in the same breath as peyton manning?
You are caught up on stats, which a lot of people equate with winning. Flacco is a winner. Winning gambling and winning football games are different from stats. That's the difference between fans and gamblers. I've made a lot off of Denver but if you want to bet them after December.....good luck to you. Frankly, I don't even think much about that stuff when I bet. Colin pointed this out too.....who gives a crap about September and October...Its after Thanksgiving that counts and face it, Peyton Manning has lost many a big game.....even with his "lofty stats" when he was prime. That's why these knuckle heads demean Russell Wilson...he'll never have those numbers but made Peyton look like a Pop Warner QB when they faced off. What games are you watching? He looked God awful last year at times, I could care less if he threw for 5000 which by the way will probably be half of that this year. You are run by emotions and coughing up stats, today, right now (physically) he's in the bottom rung of QB's and his football smarts are the only thing keeping him afloat. They were talking today, right now, not years ago.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)