Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 07:21 PM   #13
steveb

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
It's quite possible that I am wrong...and that my "speed methods" are wanting. After all, I never claimed to be a handicapping "master"...I remain forever a student who always aims to improve. That's why I keep returning to this board...so I can keep learning from advanced handicappers like yourself.
time is but one piece of the puzzle.
it's also like anything else....you only get out of it, what you put into it
but in every jurisdiction, i have worked on, it adds more to the sum of factors than anywhere i have done, with the exception of HV in Hong Kong(am yet to figure out why!).
it's also fascinating, because it can lead you down paths seemingly unrelated to time.

i can also sense the satire, but i am just somebody that once used to do something to do with time.

to get back to the topic......
if i never read beyer many many years ago, then i never would have had the foggiest where time is concerned, and no interest in it either.
nor the life i have had since beyer gave me the incentive to see what i could with time.
steveb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.