Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Gotham
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #32
Track Phantom

Hansen changing bit and blinkers off, 12 post and likely trying to rate a tad. All of those things are new and makes him a great bet against here.

Race might fall apart. I have #2 Stealcase on top but am a slightly concerned after watching replay of last when he couldn't have had a better trip. However, word has been out for a while and willing to give him a shot here.

I do agree with other poster who liked some things related to #7 Suns Out Guns Out. It is a maiden but good speed figures, two long races and catches a field of possible heavy-legged runners late. Might be motoring at boxcars. Great blowout a few days ago, too.

By the way-- am I crazy to think the other five might let #2 Royal Currier all alone in the Tom Fool? I would think the other speed candidates would be saving something for Caleb Posse late. Usually when that happens, it gets lazy on the lead.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)