Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 05:28 PM   #57
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey
It might be interesting when the PPs arrive to cross reference the DRFs new pace icons and see if there are any patterns. I presume the Timeform fractions shown are for the leader at each call and not just the winner...could a fractional charting of the winner of each race be constructed? I do not have the expertise to do this quickly and with confidence and no software...so if we could see which races favored speed versus closers. It will be interesting to see various pace projections for the Derby. I wish they would allow rabbits into the race to soften up Nyquist some...company now on the front end just Danzing Candy and Collected?
You can set the fractions any way you like. You can do it for the leader, or you can do it for each horse. You can do pace figures or you can do fractions. With fractions, you can do official or adjusted.

We show extreme pace by denoting really fast fractions in red and slow ones in blue.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)