Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 10:15 AM   #20
mountainman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
I think he just found his ticket out of Ohio. People need to realize that a lot of his mounts have been on low class, inconsistent horses.
His lack of success outside of Ohio notwithstanding, Leon, 32, has really come into his own at an age when lots of athletes from other sports would experience diminished skills.

Was it likely that a jock relegated to the Ohio circuit would blossom to the degree that Leon has? Of course not. But racing is a strange duck, and riding thoroughbreds a singularly unique profession.

On another note..I have to chuckle when Sonny is characterized as a "careless" rider. Trust me, when Leon pushes the envelope or even crosses a line, there is nothing thoughtless about it. He rides on the edge.

Btw, the bigs are INDEED blowing up his phone. Certain factions from Gulfstream park, in particular, have put on a full court press.

Last edited by mountainman; 05-12-2022 at 10:20 AM.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)