Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 09:49 AM   #2589
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
no denying that this company has been awful for a decade now.. i know, its been very painful.. the CEO put up $125 million of his own money, and through the years has backstopped it many times... he doesn't even get a paycheck.. not much in the way of insider buys except for him..

there is a big gap starting this stock right in its face at .97. its probably going to get there the way the world is buying up the dollar right now. but as bad as the fundamentals have been for the is stock, it has a high volume top right at $9.00.. in my world markets don't end with big volume highs or for that matter high volume low's... that's the main reason i got hooked into this stock. the other was that i met the CEO 20 years and was very impressed with him, not only as a businessman, but also as a human being.. together with his wife, they are devoted to stem cell research. they have raised and donated to that cause throughout the years. when he started this company, it was much smaller, and told me he has plenty of patience because he has some big goals to shoot for.. from what i have seen he has expanded the operation's of the company, as of right now he has not done a great job of expanding revenues. he made a bad mistake by not selling his product in 2011 when the pog was high. by not selling there he held on for the ride. his properties have plenty of upside, but lots of jurisdictional risk that come with it..

the way i look at the stock is that its a never expiring option based on future demand for gold, silver and copper and the company executing with what they have.
You know, from all reports and things I've read or heard, both Herbert Hoover and Jimmy Carter were pretty incredible human beings. But neither of them were great or even good leaders.
Steve Jobs, the Apple founder, had just the opposite qualities from all reports.

As to demand for gold and silver, I'm still unable to quantify how crypto impacts that in the future. Or maybe it has already, I can't tell.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most