Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 02:03 PM   #1
Bennie

Partner vs. group-owner question

A friend of mine has bought into a few group owner horses and is getting a little frustrated that even when the horse wins, he doesn't receive and money back. I said most group owner horses are not for the purpose of making a profit but more just for the fun of being an owner, which does have benefits on race day like group seats or tents and sometimes having your picture taken in the winners circle. I know a few of you are partners like Parson and some even owners and was wondering if someone with experience in this area could give me some clarification that I may pass on, as to the difference of group owners and partnerships. When he was invited to join a group tent on Haskell day, they had a horse racing on the under card, they told him it would cost $80 per person. Should be a clue no money is to be made. Any help is appreciated.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)