Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 04:51 PM   #175
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I agree with Mike, just like these United States, Israel has people who oppose anything Netanyahu. Another worthless response your aiming at the wrong guy.
Well the Israeli's were extremely opposed to Trump's plan to withdraw from Syria. I even pointed that out over a month ago and you guys all said I was crazy, we should leave, dear leader had won glorious victory...

Oh wait...

Quote:
“We’re going to be there and we’re going to be staying– We have to protect Israel,” Trump told Margaret Brennan on CBS’s “Face The Nation” on Sunday when asked about a timetable for the withdrawal of 2,000 troops. “We have to protect other things that we have. But we’re- yeah, they’ll be coming back in a matter of time.”
Trump: U.S. Will Retain Some Troops in Syria for Now to ‘Protect Israel’

So... um...

Do you see what happens with you Fast?

You are incapable of thinking for yourself so you merely parrot whatever your handler tells you to. The problem is he's really inconsistent, prone to constantly change his mind, and kind of an idiot.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)