Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #96
Indulto
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays
I guess we are on opposite ends of the universe. I think thousands of Players out there are looking to HANA to be more aggressive and "throw a punch". It's about leadership and I think people will be surprised if this is done right and I think it will be. I think membership which is now stangnant will grow by leaps and bounds.

People want to participate in the fight. They need leadership from HANA to get started. If they didn't then things would have changed already.
AM,
If not HANA, then WHO? If not CALIFORNIA then WHERE? If not NOW then WHEN?

It seems as if some HANA leadership wants to do this, but not others, I doubt any of them wants to sacrifice whatever influence in the industry the organization may have achieved so far.

A leader with positive name recognition for horseplayers is needed to get action started and make it SUCCEED. jp is already well-known in a positive sense, and his reputation has been enhanced by his encounters with the CHRB. Currently he seems the most logical choice. Whether he would be willing to lead independently of HANA is something someone should ask, so I am.

To be successful, people like rw and yourself have to also be prominent. That’s a triumvirate that I could follow with confidence, and I’d bet a lot of other California residents here could as well.

Anybody ready to second my nominations? Only mindreaders know what people want if they don't ask.

Last edited by Indulto; 09-03-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Indulto is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)