Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Andy Serling
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #17
the little guy

Obviously I appreciate everyone's kind words, but it's a team effort at NYRA, and everyone on the show works together to put the Formulator stats and replays together for each day. I'm not going to pretend that I am not the one who has encouraged making the changes we have made but without the cooperation of others things would not have worked as well as I believe they have.

Our biggest goal is to provide as much relevent information as we can to our customers. It's really as simple as that. Racetracks in general, NYRA included, have spent too many years doing ( at best ) a mediocre job in this area ( as well as many others ). We have an obligation to work as hard as we can to put on as good a show as possible. While I greatly appreciate the positive feedback, it will never be something that stops us from always working tirelessly to put forth as informative and entertaining a show as is possible.
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)