Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 03:03 AM   #9
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
I hope for one thing when people go to vote: that they look at Barack’s background, that they look at the age of the two candidates, that they look at their abilities and really open up their hearts and say “what’s really good for my kids,” who don’t have any color awareness.
Kids don’t think about race.
Think like your kids for once.
Think the way they think.
It would be great if the older people in the country, the 70 year olds, the 80 year olds who are suspicious of change to say, “you know, why don’t I think the way my kids are thinking and think about the future.”
Whatever they decide, just open up your heart to this prospect of something different. That’s what I hope we do.
There, veiled within his ill-conceived, finger pointing at God knows who, is yet another screaming example of this "you don't like him/you won't vote for him because he's Black" idiocy.

Chris Mathews ought to be ashamed of himself and if I were one of his dozen or so kids, I'd say the same thing. White guys running around saying garbage like that and being paid to do so is a good sign that those of his ilk (and what a putrid ilk they are) - are worms chewing at the core of this country.

Last edited by bigmack; 07-23-2008 at 03:08 AM.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)