Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 12:35 PM   #4901
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Theoretically your god is "immutable" correct?

1)-So your god never changes?
He created Adam and eve and then after providing a wondrous garden for them, providing everything needed, changed his mind and kicked them out.

Or why bother with garden?

2)- Created the earth, told Adam to multiply, miscalculated his "children's evilness", changed his mind and wiped out 99% of his children and plants and animals, with a global flood and did a monumental do over.

Do overs constitute changing one's mind!

3)-Gave birth to Jesus. Had his "Jewish children" precipitate Jesus's death after choosing Jews as the chosen ones. After all Jesus was s'posed to correct his chosen ones sinfulness.

Another do-over. A failed one at that, since Jesus must return to finish the job.

Or, if you do not succeed the first time, try, try, try again

So what if change require cause? Logically the concept of infinity must include change and no change. There is zero reason an infinite universe can not alter it's form, appearance or state. Immutability is one of your delusions. More word games to discount your propensity for your limited short-sighted infinite regress philosophy.

I will leave you with one more note, fallibility and non-omniscient automatically generates change. The example I gave you are just the tip of your pathetic melting iceberg

Your god as I just illustrated is fallible and not knowing.
I said God cannot change his ESSENCE (nature), you dunce!

God "changing his mind" is a figure of speech (anthropomorphism), Mr. Fundy Hyper-Literalist.

Re the Garden: God didn't change his mind. He made good on his promise of death.

Re the Flood: God again made good on is promise that the penalty for disobedience is death.

Jesus' death was preordained by God. It was all part of the grand plan of redemption for Jews and Gentiles.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.