Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Backyard Patio
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:04 PM   #70
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
True on water. I / we built a sink and cabinet next to the grill, we'll finish it on spring break or in May. Next step is connection and drain. If Mark doesn't mind cleaning outdoors it's an awesome add

I wonder if in some locales it is legal to connect a drain to a mini leech field.
This house and the one before it have septic. California had all kinds of stupid
rules regarding septic systems that made no sense. My favorite you could not have a horse corral or barn over a leech field. If you really want to be astonished ask the building inspector why. My favorites were guys inspecting electrical installations. No two of them will grade a job the same. I made a mistake of telling one how stupid he was and why. He basically failed everything I did. I then went to battle with the county building and safety department. I just had to do the one stupid request and a supervisor okayed the rest of the work.

The thing that set me off was wanting a rubber grommet instead of a screw connector on the solid copper Earth ground. Reason so an earthquake does not shear it off. If an earthquake is strong enough to shear of a #8 solid copper wire the whole building is coming down.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom