Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 05:02 PM   #2544
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Tesla announced they are putting $1.5 billion of their reserves into crypto currency's and not US bonds or CD's from major banks. so far they have not put any of their reserves into gold or silver... what would happen if some of these large company's start to follow the lead of Elon Musk and ditch worldwide currency's in favor of alternative assets. bitcoin was up over 10% since Tesla announced. they also announced that they will take payment for their coins with Bitcoin.. i guess the question is, once they get paid will they keep the payment in the form of Bitcoin or switch it into something else?

today AMY.V hit $1.89 and gave it up, to me it looks like it wants lower price from here. in my major them for 2021, protein, CALM had another great day. this company has paid up to a 10% dividend in the past.. other high dividend paying stocks could also be good bets in the theme of 2021.
I read that Elon Musk asked if it's possible to change his company's financial statements over to Bitcoin. What sounds nutty today may be the accepted normal in five years. I wonder which brokers will be available on Mars.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)