Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 03:10 PM   #12
denniswilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The "scientific" community should dismiss it out of hand and not want to do any additional research...I agree

Burying your head in the sand to avoid massive litigation and continue to collect massive profits is definitely the way to go.

Fuck the masses. Especially the children...fuck them too...

I'm with you 46zilzal

Another MD clown parroting 'correlation does not imply causation'. That's the thing to do these days. PROBLEM is none of these fuckers every took a logic or critical thinking course AND none knows SHIT ABOUT NUTRITION.

All they're good at is practicing DATED PROTOCOLS so they can cover their ass in case of a fuck up. 'I didn't do anything wrong. I followed standard procedure.' If you don't fit into their treatment prototype, they can't/won't do shit for you. And they love dispensing their drugs.

I reached out to my pulmonologist to see about helping me with an exemption for covid. She shit her pants at the mere mention of going against what all her peers were doing. Even though she knew vaxxing was not in my best interests.

Wastes
denniswilliams is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)