Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 08:57 PM   #25287
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Oh there is. I've stated what real biblical faith is numerous times. Once again (and file this away where you can easily access it in the future): True faith is believing God. It's believing God's Word. It's believing what He has revealed. Adam Eve did not believe God; and therefore, they sinned. They chose instead to believe the serpent -- just as you and the pope and countless other professing Christians have believed the evil one's lie about evolution.

As it is written: "Abraham believed God and it was reckoned unto him as righteousness" (Rom 4:3; Gal 3:6; Jas 2:23).

Jesus also said, "Truly, truly I say to you, he who hears my word and believes Him who sent me has eternal life..." (Jn 5:24).

So...many professing Christians have nothing more than the faith of demons, for many profess to "believe in Jesus" but believe virtually nothing he has said in his Word. Such faith is spurious at best.

Hope this clears up your confusion.
I did not ask you what true faith is or is not. I did not ask you if Adam believed or did not believe God. I did not ask you if evolution is true.

I asked a very simple straight forward question. Do I need to love God to become saved? A question you never answered. You have been talking about every thing except what I asked you.

So far you have told me repent and believe the Gospel. So do preachers like Joel O. However, you tell me they are wrong. You also told me to have Apostle Paul to speak to me, which is what he did with his jailer. You told me about justification, etc.

Why are you avoiding giving a straight forward simple answer to a simple question? Is it too difficult for you to type either "yes or "no"?
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.