Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 12:41 PM   #33
jay68802

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
Why is it so surprising that horse like Bravazo and Tenfold would run career best races and figures when they get a dream setup like they had on Saturday? Sitting behind dueling leaders who engaged the whole way, quickened at at the 3/8ths pole and tired late is exactly what I would have wanted had I trained those horses.

If there are overbet horses out of the Preakness its Tenfold and Bravazo.

Justify's issues in the Belmont wont be that he is too slow it will be that 12F is too much or maybe just too much racing the past couple months.
I will agree with you on Tenfold, but not Bravazo. Bravazo was, and still is a improving horse. Yes, he might be a little pace dependent, but not nearly as dependent as Tenfold. As for Justify being too slow, the speed figures indicate that is not the case.

One interesting thing I am sort of looking forward to is that what if the Belmont track is speed favoring? Seems to happen a lot on their big racing days. Could change the race in favor of Justify in a huge way.
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)