Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 10:39 AM   #33
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
I thought the Seattle guy over the center was trying to create a fumble and not trying to hurt the center. Maybe hoping for a Herm Edwards vs Giants moment from many years ago.

The Houston QB getting leveled in his own end zone and twitching while on the ground struggling to get back up and them being allowed to play the next series was much worse than anything that happened in the Jax- Sea game.
I think that what happened at the end of Sea-Jax and the premise of this thread are two different things. The end of the Sea-Jax game was simply a case of very, very poor sportsmanship on the part of the Seahawks - my Seahawks by the way Bennett says that he was trying to create a fumble although I don't think that anybody who follow football has ever seen that ploy work at any level. Bennett is an idiot and I hope that his time in Seattle is coming to an end after this season.

Football has become increasingly brutal over the years as players have become bigger, stronger and faster. I see lip service and minimal change directed toward the issue. There are always going to be players lining up to play college and pro football. The allure of an education and the big money of the NFL is just too much to say no to. One thing that college football has done that I like is the targeting rule. It is a reviewable play which sometimes actually works in favor of the accused player. If deemed targeting, the players is ejected from the current game and the first half of the following game. That is huge!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)