Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 08:24 AM   #905
ccmd00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot6977 View Post
CC- Try disabling any antivirus apps you have since it may be deleting a required file named isfile32.dll. Then reinstall the program from scratch again. Then try the program to see if it now works. if yes, then make an exclusion for that file in your AV app. If no, then check to make sure you still have isfile32.dll still installed in the handi folder. Let us know.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried disabling windows defender but received the same error. I see the isfile32.dll in the folder and it is never deleted.

I did realize something though. Even though I an "Initializing Race Analysts" the flag in the analyst.flg never changes from T to F in the file. So this is making me think my computer is still somehow blocking the application. I will try messing around more with Windows Defender in the meantime.

*I also tried disabling windows defender as well as running the handifast.exe "as administratror". Still can't get the flag in the analyst.flg file to update to F

Last edited by ccmd00d; 11-17-2017 at 08:37 AM.
ccmd00d is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)