Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 10:29 AM   #36
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Now I know I'm under some your skins... You must not read too gud... from earlier:

I just don't understand the denial part by some people.

FWIW I think the Paris Accords are garbage too but if we can not follow them and not piss people off it's better than not following them and pissing them off.
Nor do many of us adopt a head-in-the-sand when it comes to our government and other governments wanting to pick out pockets, claiming our money is going to fix the climate. Nor do we stick out heads in the sand with the establishment science community will never bite the hand that is feeding them.

Whenever there is big money involved, you can be certain that the rhetoric is fueled by corruption. After all, the "love of money is a root of all kinds of evil."
This is a fact, you can take to the bank -- long before any AGW garbgage.

» Advertisement