Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 08:37 PM   #13
paulbenny

CONCLUSION SO FAR

He is a good guy, who is training at a track where there are things going on with suspect configurations. Additionally, he has horses who keep coming at you. Owners play into this too. So then I have to do research on for example Frank Carl Calabrese for example.

My main contention is the really superior trainers win with horses that they are provided out of great breeders, for big money, eventually. The day may come for Saffie and those others to end up like that. However, until that happens, I will question why except for Navarro thus far, they do not seem to break out of the claiming ranks. With Navarro, well he seems to have tailed off a bit, and maybe is post that video that is no longer out there, because of better investment, more or less operating cleaner than ever on a relatvie basis.

I lobby for Dale Baird verbally to people to be in the Hall of Fame. The consensus is no which is too bad, but at the same time fits indirectly into my point about great trainers, and investment.
paulbenny is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)