Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 08:12 AM   #8
Gorrex

It will be a while before this update goes live, (December) but there are enough changes in it I'd like to get any possible feedback leading in.

First:
Rank Modifier -> This will allow you to choose runners in a set order and the system will calculate the optimal combinations for your ticket based on your ordering up to your set budget amount. This ranking is done once per race no matter how many legs.

Second:
Rank Pro Modifier -> This allows users to set a percentage chance for each runner to finish in each given leg. (Both a Pick 3 and Trifecta will show 3 legs) Each leg can add UP TO 100% but not higher. Runners without percentages in a given leg are left out of combinations entirely. To the best of my knowledge this emulates the systems many if not all Computer Wagers are using.

Third:
Simplified Conditional System -> Users will be able to input 1 MTP condition and up to 2 Odds conditions. Odds conditions can be based on ANY pool we have data for no matter which pool is being wagered. This will allow for a user to place a conditional with a range of odds. (I.E. >= 2 and < = 20) This does not modify the system itself and all of the enhanced features of our conditional system such as continual verification vs one time checking others do will remain.

Fourth:
TRU Odds -> We will begin showing an aggregated odds calculation using all available pool data with each pool being weighted. This may help highlight overlays and underlays for some players.

We may also have one or two more additions to the update but its to early to promise it..

Please let me know how all of that sounds, as we get closer I'll post screen shots etc for everyone to comment on. I also want to thank everyone for the feedback on my last post, the feedback on our surveys and to say that we really are listening and ALL of the above has came directly from player feedback and suggestions.

Jason Martin
IT Director
AmWest Entertainment - AmWager
Gorrex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)