Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 01:35 PM   #35
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Lol.every sports book in jersey has in game wagering. You can trade in and out of your bets and don’t have to wait until the end of the game. Just trade out of your position and take your profit (or loss). It’s like the x. You can cash out anytime. Hell I cashed out of the grand national mid race for megabucks.

Of course if I had held out until the very end I would have made more.

In game wagering is the future.

Allan
If in-game sports wagering is the future...then horse racing will become the past...IMO. The more engrossed the gambler gets in his sports bets, the less attention he will give to the horses. Even the most hardcore horseplayer will admit that his fondness for sporting events predates his affection for horse racing. Plus...you may be forgetting that the average gambler isn't the big winner that you are. The more wagering opportunities the average gambler gets, the quicker he runs out of money...and the longer he stays out of action altogether. These things don't exist in a vacuum; they interact upon one another.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)