Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:43 AM   #47
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
That was terrible.

This cop seemed to be looking for a reason to blow this kid away. I have no training, but everything about the way this was handled seemed wrong.

The thing that probably got the cop off was the kid reaching behind his back the first time. It provoked a serious reaction from the cop. A cop will not know why you are reaching behind you. Many people keep guns in their pants behind them. So he could have easily been reaching for a gun. That's why he was screaming at the kid to not reach behind again or he'd shoot him.

The kid did not realize the significance of why he should reach behind himself and seemed to be making a move in that direction again when the cop shot him. Tragic.
The man (kid?) making that move as he was crawling forward was the issue. Why the heck did he reach over?

I don't like a lot of what happened here, like why they were drawing this out. Once on the floor, the partner should've handcuffed them quickly. It's almost like they were just trying to draw it out until the guy did something to justify shooting.

But I'd still ask why the guy reached for the girl's bag (isn't that what he was doing?)? That was a crazy move to make and ultimately justified the shooting.

What were this girl and guy in trouble over? I haven't googled for more news on this.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)