Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 02:57 PM   #67
The Judge

RunForThe Roses

Maybe "you" should read post #10 as it has nothing to do with what I'm talking about or what happened in Philly. Just a word of advice if you are going to camp out try "Any Mountain" not "Barnes and Noble."

It is hard for me to believe that people that see and hear the same events can be so far apart in their thinking. So if that's incredulous I'm that.

Remember now the two guys filmed nothing and said nothing ,they were busy being handcuffed and arrested. The customers at Starbucks and the friend, who happened to be White, knew that things were out of order so " they" stood up and said something about it and I assume they put it on the internet.

That was dealt with in one swoop on this board " they were all guilt tripping bleeding heart liberals" whats so shocking is that it works.

LOOK i'm not going to keep this up forever so unless there's new developments that require a response I'm going to see if I can find a playable horse to bet. I was going to say a "favorable race" to bet but thought better of it.

Last edited by The Judge; 04-18-2018 at 03:06 PM.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)