Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Value Capper ?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 02:13 PM   #43
SandyW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlopez781 View Post
I had the privilege of playing with a beta tester of Value Capper for almost 6 months last year.There were some bombs of $58,$42 and $98 horses,and the program odds line will say 4/1 or 6/1 and compare it to the contention line(public) and tote board line of 12/1 or 15/1...then it's a bet.But you will also have to be prepared to lose on most of them and cash on a few. .He wasn't betting those bombs because
he was more interested in the 'bread-and-butter' bets,wherein the Value Capper will have the horse at 8/5 and the contention line says 4/1 and tote board has it at 9/2.There were more of them on those kind of value bets in regards to the kind of bettable races he liked to play.The program made it a lot easier to see
those value bets because it was automatic.You just have to do a little double-check on it's pp...

Ray
WHEN IS VALUECAPPER SOFTWARE COMING OUT????

I have been hearing soon for the last two years, I am 78 years old right now and I would like to get a chance to use this software before I am dead and buried.
I personally think that this software will never ever be offered for sale because no such software has been programed or written.
SandyW is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)