Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 08:10 AM   #13
fmolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer
In yet another long winded post that attempts to load itself with "outs".You completely missed the point of this thread.In one paragraph you transformed and reinterpreted this thread from subjective line making into objective,automaton thinking.I'll just agree to disagree here without getting longwinded myself.
Mitchell is on the opposite end of the spectrum from Cramer in handicapping methodology.I read a book of Cramers on form cycles(cannot recall the exact title) and was impressed with his out of the box ideas and writing style. I have always been more about how a horses numbers relate to the class of race and the trainers intention anyway.One can always make a chart with the odds to % conversions on it, I have it on the same page as my exacta overlay chart.Picking horses solely on numbers would seemingly lead you to the favorite in most races.In my opinion most handicappers use a subjective type of analysis without even realizing they are doing it,yet consider themselves "speed" or "pace" handicappers.....
fmolf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)